Foundation for SIDS was founded in 2009 to create public awareness and prevention of Sudden Infant Death Syndrome. The foundation was created in Memory of Jordan Patricia Connell (June 16, 2009 – August 21, 2009). Our foundation is a nonprofit organization that is helping to Join Organizations, Researchers, and Doctors together for Answers Now in our communities regarding Sudden Infant Death Syndrome.
M.B.J. Foundation for SIDS a nonprofit organization was founded in 2009 to create public awareness, and prevention of Sudden Infant Death Syndrome through comprehensive programs of:
- Joining – Bringing doctors, professionals, volunteers, families and communities together.
- Organizations – Research groups, SIDS organizations, professionals, and the public.
- Research – About both the causes and prevention of sudden infant death.
- Doctors – Dedicated Professionals, Volunteers, and Families.
- Answers – Education about prevention methods aimed at new mothers, public, and the medical community.
- Now – Not giving up until we find a cause and cure.